SEI Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
General www.shopsei.com questions:
- I am trying to log into www.shopsei.com and it keeps telling me I cannot be found
- If you are a member of Club SEI and have not registered on Shop SEI before, you need to register as a new user
- If you are not a member of Club SEI and are having problems logging in, try logging in as an existing user with the email and password you are trying to register with. If that does not work, please call or email our customer service department and they will re-set your account so you can log in.
- How do I track my order?
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
- What is your return policy?
- Claims of defect/shortage must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. Returns must be authorized and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Product cannot be refunded after 30 days of purchase. Freight may be the responsibility of the customer. Unauthorized returns are prohibited.
- Where can I find out what scrapbook shows you will be attending and what classes you are teaching?
- To see class images and descriptions, and a list of shows we will be attending, coupons, and show winners, click here.
- How do I add to my order if I have already submitted it?
- You can either submit another order and in the comments section request that we combine the two orders (please include order #) or you can email us what you would like to add and then call us with your payment information. If you order has not started the shipping process, we are happy to add to your order.
- I haven't received my digital order yet, where is it?
- You will receive 3 emails once you place a digital order. One to confirm your order was placed, one saying your order was shipped (emailed), and one with your digital download links. Please add ConfirmOrder@qbaroo.com to your accepted email list as this is where your download links will be sent from. Digital orders can take up to 72 hours to process. If you still have not received your digital links or have any problems with them, please contact us and we will re-send the files to you.
- What are color points or frequent shopper discount points?
- This is your reward for shopping at www.shopsei.com. For every $1 you spend you earn 1 frequent shopper point. For every 25 points you earn $1 off a future order.
- What are your shipping costs?
- Can I use your products to make cards and then sell them?
- We are happy to have you use our products in projects where you plan to sell or exhibit your artwork. All of our designs are copyrighted. We ask that you respect our copyrights and the time and money we have spent to bring the designs to the scrapbooking public. Please follow these rules when using our products:
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us. Download our Angel Policy here.
- No mechanical reproduction of any sort is allowed.
- No scanning, no photocopying, no printing of items for resale or use. You must use the original item.
- Please give credit to SEI for any product used.
Iron-on Art Questions:
- Do you have how to iron-on videos?
- I just want basic written instructions, where can I find that?
- My iron-on letters are backwards
- Remember that before you iron-on the item, you are looking at the back of the iron-on or the glue side (it's kind of bumpy). This is the side that will go down on your material. You can either peel the iron-on off and flip it over, or you can cut out the iron-on and then peel the paper backing off after you have ironed it on and it has cooled.
- I don't like where I ironed on my letters, can I remove them and place them again?
- Our iron-ons are permanent and cannot be removed easily. Please make sure the iron-on is exactly where you want it before you iron it.
- I just ironed on some pieces, but some of the corners did not adhere - what can I do?
- Make sure your garment has cooled completely and then press firmly again with your iron for 20 seconds.
Tumble Tie Dye Questions:
- Do you have how to use Tumble Dye videos?
- I just want basic written instructions, where can I find them?
- My daughter just spilled Tumble Dye on my carpet, how do I get that out?
- Our Tumble Dye is a permanent water-based dye. However, if you keep it wet and call a professional carpet cleaner immediately, you may be able to lighten the coloring.
- How many shirts can I make with a 2 oz bottle of Tumble Dye?
- You can make up to 6 shirts with each bottle of Tumble Dye - it depends on if you use the wet or dry method, and how much saturation you want.
- Do I need to have gloves ready to use with this product?
- No - that is one of the amazing things about Tumble Dye. No gloves are needed.